Eloquent Systems is sponsoring a webinar series by Maria Robinson, an Adjunct Professor at the University of British Columbia. Ms. Robinson has a HBA (with distinction) form the University of Toronto, a MAS in Archival Studies from UBC, and a 5-year career of practical, on-the-job, experience in archives and records management positions.
The YouTube videos were captured as the webinars were delivered to Eloquent Clients (archivists, librarians, museum curators, records managers) during Maria’s two-year position as Knowledge Consultant with Eloquent Systems.The webinars related to enterprise content management (ECM) and digital asset management (DAM) with an emphasis on the information governance for business records and a public outreach with historical and cultural resources.
The Eloquent clients are knowledge professionals who use one or more of the four applications in the Eloquent WebSuite and the applications all use the same core software provided by the WebGENCAT Platform. Maria uses very practical examples from the work of Eloquent customers to illustrate “best practice” in managing all types of content for any enterprise. She also draws on her own wealth of experience for a down-to-earth approach for these webinars.
Each YouTube webinar will be introduced in a new blog when it is ready. Expect the following over the next few weeks:
- Managing Photos – a special type of digital asset (blog posted 2017 Feb 11)
- Spreadsheet WebForms to load content quickly (blog posted 2017 Feb 21)
- Taxonomy and other Vocabulary Control techniques (blog posted 2017 Feb 27)
- Users & User Groups to provide granular access (blog posted 2017 Mar 05)
- Hierarchal Data Structures to aid database navigation (blog posted 2017 Mar 12)
- Using Social Media for Pubic Outreach (blog posted 2017 Mar 19)
- Lifecycle Management of Paper and Digital Records (blog posted 2017 Mar 26)
- Promoting your rich History & Culture with Online Archives (blog posted 2017 Apr 2)
Links to more Information
Learn more about the Eloquent WebSuite applications and the WebGENCAT™ Platform on Eloquent’s Website and gain access to several client databases under Client List. Please register for a webinar or private demo while on the website. You will learn how easy it is to get your digital content online for public access.